Premium rates are slowly coming down. However, the cost of treatment continues to escalate at runaway proportions. The frequency of new claims and litigation increases on a daily basis.
The recent reform legislation is having a positive impact on your workers' compensation costs, but as always, future successes in keeping these costs down will be up to you.
Now is the time for you to become an active participant in the fight to keep your Workers' Compensation costs under control. Working with WCCC, you and your insurance carrier or TPA can actually manage your Workers' Comp programs and control:
Call WCCC to learn how you can:
- Fraudulent Workers' Comp Claims.
- Unauthorized and/or Excessive Medical Treatments.
- Unscrupulous Lawyers, Doctors and Chiropractors.
- Insurance Companies That Don't Do Their Jobs.
- Malingering or Malicious Employees.
- Untrained Supervisors and Managers.
- Reduce Costs.
- Increase Productivity.
- Improve Your Bottom Line.